Division of Family Services
Senior Companion, Foster Grandparent, and Senior Employment Program
The Senior Companion, Foster Grandparent, and Senior Employment Program are part of the Red Cliff Elderly Services. These programs work with Great Lakes Inter-Tribal Council (GLITC) and the Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources (GWAAR), to assist with services. All three programs work on forming sustainable relationships between elders, youth, and community.
- Senior Companions and Foster Grandparents choose their clients/location of service
- Senior Employment provides Elder Job Training
- Must be age 55 years of age
- Must be in good physical condition
- Any criteria as specified by GLITC & GWAAR