Division of Health Services
The Red Cliff Community Health Center serves as an alternate site for applying for medical assistance/benefits. The medical benefits specialist assists clients in maintaining their current level of coverage and assessing new programs that they may be eligible for.
Alternate site to apply for the Following Medical Assistance/Benefits:
- Social Security (retirement, disability, survivors and social security/medicare card replacement)
- Medicare coverage (Medicare parts A,B, D, and Medicare Advantage Plans)
- Other Programs, such as (Badger Care Plus, Senior Care, Family Planning)
- Veterans benefits (pension, disability, compensation, healthcare) along with working relationship with the Bayfield County Veteran Service Officer.
- Assist with the Red Cliff Contract Health Program, as well as seeking out alternative resources for health benefits.
- Coordinate various resources that is available to the individual
- Assist with transportation when available.
- In need of assistance for the application process of health benefits.
- Resident of Bayfield County
*For more information on Wisconsin Medical Benefits please visit the website at Medical benefits on dhs.wi.gov